Raksha Bandhan is celebrated in all over India with lot of love and happiness. We wish our sister & brother with Happy Raksha Bandhan Images and messages on this peaceful day. It is very silent festival which is celebrated by all Brothers & Sister in our country. Not only Hindu's but other religions like Jain also celebrate this festival.
This year i.e 2017, Raksha Bandhan is going to be celebrated on Monday, 7th August with lot of love. So first of all let us wish you a very happy & peaceful Rakhi. Every Sister tie a Rakhi on her brother's wrist and the brother will give her a return gift and a unbreakable promise that he will help her sister in solving all problems of her life. Isn't it so lovable festival? Yes It is.
Many brothers & sisters live so far from each other but they can also celebrate this festival by sending Happy Raksha Bandhan SMS Messages on Whatsapp and other Social chatting app or website. We are going to share a collection of Raksha Bandhan 2017 Greetings with you through this blog. This blog is all about Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017
- Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by almighty to me and the most precious relation celebrated by us on earth, Sweet Rakhi Day Wishes to My Sweet Brother!
- Though we are not close to each other during this Raksha Bandhan Day. We are together in thoughts & prayers. Wish you a very Happy Rakhi Day!
- To outside world we grow old, but not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we were as children. We always believe in innocent child living in our hearts. Have a lovely Rakhi Day!
- I love you very much. Though we are not born to the same parents and were brought up in 2 complete different cultured families, the thread of Rakhi has brought us together. You are my teddy bear, you are my little cute brother. You are not just my brother, you are also my first kid.
- I wished so much to be with you and everyone home this Rakhi but then… however far we may be this silk will bring us together. Since our childhood we have been doing the ceremony together. With hope of being together next Rakhi.
- "Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship."
- It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.
- Days go past fastly in our life without expressing ourselves deep love for each other. Rakhi comes as a glorious opportunity to tells you that We always adore eachother and wish happiness of every kind in life. On Rakhi Wishing You Life’s Biggest Joys!
- Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself. You mean the world to me. Lots of happiness from your brother.
- Rakhi is the Symbol of Love between Brother And Sister,
It’s Such a Great Feeling,
I Always Do Wish My Sister
On This Special Event,
And Also Present a Cool Gift
As Her Surprise of
*Happy Raksha Bandhan*
- Dear Sister,
I Vow To Protect You
At All Times From All Kinds Of
Evils and To Be There
For You in Hours of Need or Crisis
**Happy Raksha Bandhan**
- Today Is Rakhsha Bandan And U R Not Here By My Side.. But We R Close In Each Others Thought And My Love Will Always Be With U.
- God could not take care for the whole world So he has given mothers to each family. In the same way mother could not take care For the whole part of our life, so she had given brother. Thanks for being my brother…Happy Rakhi…!
- I wish u "HAPPY RAKHI" and I pray to GOD for your prosperous life. May you find all the delights of life, May all your dreams come true. My best wishes will always be with you, And I wish that you'll always shower your blessings on me.
- Holi is colourful, Deewali is lightful & brightful, Rakhi has made our relationship Powerful.
- Rakhi Day is the day when special people Like u r thought of fondly with love & cheer Hope every hour of this special day is filled with moments, That will bring happiness for you.
Read More- Attitude Shayari in Hindi
Read More- Sad Shayari
This is the collection which contains some best Rakhi Text Messages, SMS, Wishes & Greetings. You can wish this festival to your friends and family members by sending these Raksha Bandhan Messages. We hole you liked this article which is all over on Raksha Bandhan 2017.
Tags: Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017, Raksha Bandhan Wishes, Raksha Bandhan Quotes, Raksha Bandhan Images, Raksha Bandhan Shayari, Raksha Bandhan Status, Raksha Bandhan 2017 SMS, Raksha Bandhan 2017 Messages, Wishes for Raksha Bandhan 2017